Release: 13th May 2022
"@keystone-6/core": "1.1.1""@keystone-6/fields-document": "2.0.1"
- Fixed decimal
validation.minnot being respected and
validation.maxbeing used as the min if provided.
- Admin UI now prompts users to confirm they want to navigate away when there are unsaved changes
- Fixed the JSON field not showing any formatting when the field mode is read-only
- Updated the list page to show the reset to default button when any sorting, or other field value filters are provided
- Updated the styling for the relationship select to be less confusing when the field mode is read-only
- Improvements to the document editor toolbar:
- the toolbar is now hidden when the field mode is read-only
- fixed a z-index issue
- Fixed read only view for segmented control display mode in the select field. When a segmented-control select field is in read mode, the values no longer appear editable.
- Upgrade react-day-picker to v8
- Thanks @moselhy! - Fixed React key warning when showing GraphQL errors
- Thanks @MurzNN! - Added sandbox configs for all examples, so now all our examples can be launched on the codesandbox.io service. Give it a try in our blog example 🚀
You can also view the verbose release notes for this release on Github.