& brand assets
The Keystone Logo and Monogram are the primary visual identifiers to use when referring to the Keystone project, its resources, and Keystone related integrations. Using these assets in a consistent manner will make it easier for people to relate to the Keystone brand in a unified way.
Use these assets to
- Link to the Keystone website.
- Reference Keystone in your own publications.
- Communicate that your product integrates with Keystone in some way.
- Use the Keystone monogram or logo for your own product or app’s icon.
- Modify the logo in any way (such as altering the dimensions, colours, or adding other text or graphics).
- Integrate the Keystone logo or monogram with a logo of your own.
Got a question about branding this page doesn't answer? Get help in ourCommunity Slack